PlyPlay is a prefinished plywood panel that retains the look and beauty of natural wood.
PlyPlay is a low formaldehyde plywood, manufactured from sustainably-grown New Zealand plantation pine.
Wall and ceiling lining, joinery and furniture made from PlyPlay is the healthy solution for projects such as hospitals, houses, schools, childcare centres and more.
- Ultra low formaldehyde emissions
- Contributes to Green Star points
- CARB Phase 2 compliant
- AS/NZS compliant
- LEED compliant
- FSC certified
- Highly durable coating VOC free coating
- Natural light colour
- Light weight and stable
- Easy cutting and machining
- Supplied with a self-adhesive protective film